You are searching about How Many Months Are In A Year, today we will share with you article about How Many Months Are In A Year was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Many Months Are In A Year is useful to you.
MLM Business – How to Earn $100,000 a Month Your 1st Year
This may sound like a far-fetched statement, but it is not the high end of what the best producers in the network marketing industry are doing. This is just a number based on what many of you top aspiring producers would like to do to feel highly successful with your MLM business and feel comfortable with your future.
Last night I had the good fortune to meet Mr. Mark Yarnell, a legendary figure in network marketing. He revealed to me how to make $100,000 a year your first year in MLM, and in this conversation the “10 Landmines to Avoid” that will destroy your chances of doing so. Today we are going to cover what you need to do, or “How to make $100,000 a month your 1st year” in your MLM home business.
Mark Yarnell, the source of these incredible MLM success secrets, has made over $30 MILLION in this industry, so he has at least a leg or two to stand on. Think of a more contemporary top producer like Mr. Jeffery Combs, who made single months in Network Marketing over $400,000. It’s totally doable.
Mark made an interesting comparison regarding income or performance claims. Let’s say you went to play for a professional team as a new player and went through some sort of orientation process. Does the coach say to you, Hey, do you see that player on the bench? He’s never played in a single game, but he’s paid $200,000 a year. If you train really hard, maybe you can be as good as him one day.
Absolutely not! He’s going to say, do you see that player over there? It’s Michael Jordan. He starts every game, scores X points and earns $18 million a year. If you commit to practicing very hard, you may be able to be better than him and make more money than him, one day.
Yet in our industry, regulators don’t want us to mention what is possible. Isn’t it crazy that the FTC regulators want us to tell you only about the 97% of people who never make more than $10 a week with their MLM business? What a sad thing to aspire to. I don’t know about you, but I was looking at the top producers to determine what was possible for me when I set my personal goals for my MLM home business.
I focus on MLM home business success, not failure. You should be too.
So what do you need to do? As always, when I meet the real pros in this industry, they boil it down to simple steps that take work and consistent action.
I. Ask yourself, “Would I hire my mother into this company?”
- Your core values should match the business you are getting into.
- You must believe in your opportunity 100%.
- If your core values don’t match your vehicle, you’ll sabotage yourself before you get to the jackpot and success. It can’t just be about money.
II. You need to consider the size and potential of the market sector in which your business and products are located.
- Are the products used regularly by a huge percentage of people or do only a small percentage of people use them? Is it a small niche or a massive market?
- Your greatest potential is in products that have a huge and growing market, products that you would buy whether or not you were involved in the business opportunity.
III. You must dedicate two hours a day to building professional relationships, every day, 5 days a week. It is the cornerstone of your MLM business.
- In the MLM business, you get paid to do only two things. Recruit team members and retail product.
- Professionals are paid, amateurs are not. You should treat network marketing like a business, not a hobby.
IV. Decide to reach $100,000 per month. Decide how long it will take you to get there – one, two or three years.
- Based on 20 days per month, you need to present to 30 qualified leads per day, to get to $100,000 per month in one year.
- Based on 20 days per month, you need to present to 20 qualified prospects per day, to get to $100,000 per month in two years.
- Based on 20 days per month, you need to present to 10 qualified prospects per day, to get to $100,000 per month in three years.
- With less than 10 people per day, you reach a point of diminishing returns. Decide on one, two or three years to arrive at $100,000 per month.
If you want to get there in a year, as we mentioned in the title of this post, you need to pitch to 30 qualified prospects per day.
What’s so powerful about this is that it’s a step-by-step process that’s simple enough for anyone to perform. There are no barriers to entry. It does not matter your education, your family situation, your financial situation. Anyone can do these steps.
It takes hard work and commitment. The reason 97% of network marketers never reach this level is because they don’t perform. This is why most people never reach that income even with these MLM success secrets handed to them.
Video about How Many Months Are In A Year
You can see more content about How Many Months Are In A Year on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Many Months Are In A Year
If you have any questions about How Many Months Are In A Year, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Many Months Are In A Year was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Many Months Are In A Year helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Many Months Are In A Year
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Many Months Are In A Year
How Many Months Are In A Year
way How Many Months Are In A Year
tutorial How Many Months Are In A Year
How Many Months Are In A Year free
#MLM #Business #Earn #Month #1st #Year