You are searching about 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour, today we will share with you article about 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour is useful to you.
Auto Accidents in the United States
Road accidents are very dangerous and can lead to serious injuries. Nobody wants to imagine being involved in a car accident. Although some insurance industry publications attempt to downplay the impact, the truth about auto accidents is troubling:
- According to the National Safety Council, there are approximately 12 million automobile accidents each year.
- About 2 million non-fatal, but disabling injuries occur each year in road accidents.
- About 10% of all automobile accident victims become disabled.
- Collisions occurring at speeds as low as 5 miles per hour can result in significant neck or neck injury. This is true even if there is little or no damage to motor vehicles in a low speed collision.
- Even if an accident does not result in a fracture, a victim can sustain “soft tissue” injuries that last for months or even years. A study published in the European Spine Journal indicated that 10% of accident victims suffered degenerative bone conditions within the first year after the car accident.
Perhaps the most frightening prospect is a rollover accident, and they are among the most dangerous of all motor vehicle accidents. In the United States, there were approximately 70,000 accidents involving sport utility vehicle (SUV) rollovers in 2002. These accidents killed 2,000 Americans and injured thousands more.
Sometimes rollovers result from a collision between two or more vehicles. At other times, a rollover is a single-vehicle accident. After a single-vehicle rollover, the driver may not realize that someone’s negligence may have contributed to their crash. In fact, a rollover accident can be caused by factors such as gross negligence in tire production, poor vehicle design, or road defects.
The seriousness of these accidents is clear. Rollovers account for 19% of fatalities in standard automobiles, 36% of fatalities in pickup trucks, and 51% of all fatalities in SUV crashes. Often, occupants of a vehicle are physically ejected during a rollover. A person involved in a rollover accident is extremely lucky if they escape serious injury. Anyone with serious injuries should speak to a motor vehicle accident attorney.
One of the reasons for the higher rate of SUV rollovers may be vehicle design. An SUV can have a high center of gravity and a relatively narrow wheelbase, which makes it more likely to roll over in a collision. If you drive an SUV, make sure you always wear a seat belt and drive within the posted speed limit.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident, contact an auto accident attorney immediately.
Video about 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
You can see more content about 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
If you have any questions about 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
way 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
tutorial 70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour
70000 A Year Is How Much An Hour free
#Auto #Accidents #United #States